Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Snow!

According to people here in Idaho, we have gotten a lot of snow and I agree! It has snowed off and on since the first part of December. I was very unprepared since I was under the impression that it hardly ever snow and when it does it only stays for a few days...Boy was I wrong!
Some of the kids are loving it! Well once I finally bought them the proper clothes to play in it without freezing.  As you might notice, there isn't a single picture of Jennie--she doesn't like the snow and won't play in it unless the neighbor girls come get here.

 



 I finally decided that my kids had no idea what to do in the snow. They were just picking it up and trying to eat it or would just make footprints in it. SO I showed them my awesome snow skills--just kidding. I went outside with them and showed them how to build a snowman and a start of a fort. 


Kyle experiencing his first bit of snow... as you can tell, he was not impressed. We tried a different time and it was the same response. (I don't blame him. I feel the same way about the stuff.)


It has been cold and the kids have been cooped up inside, so I brought the snow inside. Bruce and Regina had a good time playing with it. 


We built a snowman in the bathtub with our bath toys!

No comments: