Monday, December 26, 2016

Kyle--10 Months Old

Beside December 25th being Christmas, it was also the day Kyle turned 10 months old.



Kyle normally ignores the TV, but Matthew started watching Wyatt Earp and he immediately stopped what he was doing to watch. He crawled across the room to the TV once he heard the music start.

Anytime the fridge opens, Kyle is right there to investigate. This time I let him take a closer look so I could finish making dinner. He was in heaven.

This boy is a good eater. He tolerates some baby food, but he really likes normal food.


Matthew was going on a short trip and I tried to help him pack...Kyle wouldn't fit. Actually I took this picture because I have a very similar picture of his big sister, Jennie in a suitcase. Those two kids look a lot alike. Sometimes, Kyle with give a look and it brings back memories of Jennie at that age.


Besides the fridge, Kyle loves to help with the dishwasher. As soon as he hears it being opened, he will crawl from wherever he is at to investigate.

And the big milestone Kyle has achieved this month...he pulled himself to stand! This just happened the day after he turned 10 months. (Plus this is a picture of his first time doing it.)

No comments: