Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Cody--Four Months Old

Cody is such a happy baby. He loves to smile and giggle. It is hard to imagine what life was like without him in our family.He used to sleep through the night, but I guess he got  lonely and now wakes up every three to four hours. (Which I wish he would figure out how to sleep again)


Cody LOVES his siblings as much as they love him. The kids are always wanting to play with him and hold him. Jennie is a great helper whenever I am busy and Cody needs some extra attention.
Regina decided to help Cody build a spaceship on afternoon while I was in the kitchen making lunch.


However Cody has decided a pacifier isn't for him. He would rather suck on his thumb. He started on the day he turned four months old (Sept. 20th) I know it is cute now, but in the future I am going to wish that it wasn't so.
Stats: 
Weight 18 lbs 6 oz 
Height: 26 inches
Clothing size: 6-9 months

No comments: