Friday, September 12, 2014

Jennie's First Day of Kindergarten

September 8, 2014, Jennie attended her first official day of Kindergarten. She meet her teacher a few days before starting.
 Based on the first few pictures, Jennie appears to be excited for school, but she was actually very nervous to go. She was worried about what she would have to do and that she wouldn't know anything or anybody. Anytime, she was asked if she was excited to go to kindergarten, she would say NO!



Jennie waiting for outside of her classroom #8 Mrs. Fecteau's Morning Class.

Jennie's disposition changed once she entered the classroom and saw that her best friend from Church was in her class. After a few minutes, I was able to say good bye and received a big hug. When I picked her up from school, I asked her if she could go back again the next day. Jennie said only if her friend was going to be there.

1 comment:

Doug and Amanda said...

She does look so excited, I am surprised she wasn't it is nice she poses so nicely for the camera and puts on a happy face. I hope it keeps going well. Love all the new pictures and updates...