The Birthday Girl listening to the Mickey Mouse Music.
(She loves listening to music and singing. Recently, I hear her singing to herself at random times of the day.)
(She loves listening to music and singing. Recently, I hear her singing to herself at random times of the day.)
Daddy and Jennie dancing to the music.
Since I couldn't find regular birthday hats, we decorated crowns.
(Everyone loved the glitter glue so much that they didn't get to wear them for the party.)
(Everyone loved the glitter glue so much that they didn't get to wear them for the party.)
Then we played musical chairs---but we walked on Mickey Mouse ears instead.
Next, we did some Mickey Mousexercising on the computer/TV. (We also played the game "Where's Pluto" which is hiding the stuff toy around the room and the kids finding it. They loved that game.)
Finally, we opened presents and ate cake and ice cream.
(As I was putting the sprinkles on the cupcakes, Jennie exclaimed, "Oh Sprinkles! How Exciting!")
(As I was putting the sprinkles on the cupcakes, Jennie exclaimed, "Oh Sprinkles! How Exciting!")
And everyone was sent home with a goody bag filled with play dough, crayons, a coloring page, and a bouncy ball.







4 comments:
WOW, it looks like it was such FUN!
You come up with the BEST ideas---Can't imagine what Regina's Party will be...but there'll be at least ONE NEW GUEST RIGHT???
How fun! Happy Birthday Jennie!
You are way a head of your mother in having birthday parties for your kids. Happy Birthday Jennie Grandma Wild loves you.
they grow up way too fast huh? i'm trying to get ready for Char's 4th birthday party. she wants a tea party (rapunzel of course, but i think i'll stay away from that). too cute!
Post a Comment