We had a somewhat quiet Christmas this year. We started the celebration Christmas Eve with a visit from the grandparents and a mini birthday party for Jennie--no pictures.
In the evening the girls received new pajamas. Jennie saw them at the store and just had to have them. It took some convincing her that they didn't make a pair in my size. (Jennie was more excited to wear the Dora pajamas than for Santa coming.---She has worn them everyday since.) Also, Daddy read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" for their bedtime story.
The next morning, we opened presents before Church. Jennie received some baby doll items even a carrier that I had when I was a little girl. Regina received various small gifts and a baby doll carrier as well. They both received a couple members of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, making our set complete. Matthew received some movies and an OSU pillowcase. I received a new sweatshirt and pants.
Since there wasn't time before Church, we ate our traditional buttermilk hotcakes for lunch. Then we ate our Christmas ham for dinner. It was a simple meal, but nice to have our little family together.




2 comments:
"ALLIE" Looks so cute in the carrier that Grandma Wild made!
I'm sure Jennie will tote her all over! Regina just looks happy doing her thing!
It was great to be with you all on Christmas Eve Day!
looks like fun! There is little that compares to Christmas Morning spent in new PJ's!
Post a Comment