
We have a DVD of some of the PBS Curious George series. Jennie is really obsessed with it right now--to the point that she randomly repeats parts through out the day. Well today as we went out to blow bubbles, she informed me that we needed to get the spatulas. (One of the shows had the kids blowing bubbles with them.) Later in the day, Jennie informed me that she wanted to "make bubbles all over." I told her that we had to do it in the tub at night. As I was putting her in the bathtub, I realized that she was quoting a line from Curious George. Then as she was playing with the bubbles, she kept repeating parts of the DVD.

2 comments:
We're still laughing over her last visit & "I CAN'T DO IT!" Over and over--that girl NEVER forgets!
Congrats! You won the giveaway on my blog! email me at mufninc {at} gmail {dot} com and I will email you the code to get your free product from Paper Coterie! Thanks for voting for me!
Post a Comment