Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today's Task...

Instead of doing this:
Folding clothes...

I did this:
Made a new cover and basket for the baby doll stroller. (Last weekend, our friend gave us this stroller. It had the Disney Princesses on it and Jennie thought it was more fun asking me "Who's this?" than pushing her baby in it. So after about the millionth time of answering her, I decided it was time to get rid of the Princesses---plus the fabric was pretty worn out.)

2 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

That looks great, and I love the basket idea, I may need to change our stroller cover to include one.... So Addy was looking at the pictures with me and she has claimed Jennie as hers, she pointed her out and cleary said my Jennie, that doesn't happen often...

Tina said...

What a Terrific little doll stroller. Good Job Jenette!
When I was little I used to "stroller" our Pomeranian around the block in my little stroller. I dressed him in a doll shirt, PANTS, and a little Somberro!POOR DOG!
It'll be interesting to see what/who Jennie decides belongs in her stroller!