Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Oh the Places She'll Go


Regina has been crawling for a while now, but this past week, she has been very adventurous.
Before I was able to put Regina in a room and she would stay there to play. Now she goes anywhere. The other day, I had the dishwasher open and she crawled right up to it. Today, she made it under the table to find Jennie's crumbs before I "found" her.



Now, Regina is starting to pull herself up on things including the toy barn which doesn't hold her very well. This evening she pulled herself up, let go, and stood for a couple seconds before falling.


I don't think I am ready for what is to come...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out!

Doug and Amanda said...

I think our second child is going to be a whole different ball game for us too! Good luck with all that's to come, so fun!

Michelle said...

Oh, she's so big! And so cute! I can't wait to see her in for the first time in June!

Tina said...

Won't be long and she will be talking all the time like Jennie!
SO CUTE!