Saturday, January 15, 2011

Regina's First Bites

At almost 5 1/2 months old, Regina showed all the signs to start baby food. So today she received her first taste of rice cereal. Take a look:

This is her first bite.



A little movie of her eating.




This is her after she had finished.
She was a little confused that we had finished our feeding session--she wanted more, but I didn't have any left to offer her.


I think that she was definitely ready--now it is on to making it lumpier/thicker.

4 comments:

Tina said...

YUM! She has the most expressive little face-like "Hmmm, that's something new!" and "I have to think about that!" What a doll--even with CEREAL FACE!

Doug and Amanda said...

I can't believe she is over 5 months already, where does the time go!

Kaybee said...

Evie loves the Rice Cereal. Fun their so close to each other.

Michelle Marie Chidester Conde said...

She's so big!