
Answer: Her big sister.

It might seem like they are playing together; but actually, Jennie is trying to push Regina out of the way. We are having issues with jealousy. Anytime, I am holding Regina, Jennie thinks she needs Mom or at least be doing whatever Regina is doing. (It hurts to have a 2 year stand on your stomach.)
4 comments:
I can totally understand. It never ends either. We call them Buttinskies. And as they get older they get more aware when somthing is going on withOUT them.
And So It Begins....SIGH!
Guess Regina needs Grandpa to hold her and Jennie needs Grandma to play with her--SO MOM Can Catch A BREAK!
Maybe a visit SOON!
hmmm Well we are still in the sharing phase, which sounds like a broken record of Addy, James can't have goldfish yet, thank you for wanting to share, but please don't, goldfish to be substituted with anything and everything she eats... I guess if it is not one thing it is another. Good luck with the jealousy issue, I will be hoping it does make its way to our house anytime soon....
Oh yeah that first picture of Regina is adorable!
Post a Comment