Sunday, January 30, 2011

Girl Talk

Take a look:


It warms my hear to see Jennie playing with Regina.

I missed taking a picture of it; but recently, Jennie has been covering Regina up with blankets--and I do mean blankets. Jennie takes all the blankets she can find including the burp rags and covers Regina up. (We have to remind her not to cover her face sometimes.)

This is a picture of Regina in her toy, but take a closer look and you can see another baby in with her. Jennie decided that Regina needed a buddy so she shared her baby doll.

2 comments:

Tina said...

How Sweet! I love her little song--and Regina does her "gargle" thing! It's an AHHHH Moment!

Doug and Amanda said...

I just have to say those legs of regina's are SO CUTE!!!! How fun! We have to remind Addy to not put the blankets on James face too. The other day she was blanketing her Mickey and Minnie, and well it looked like they were getting CPR in the process, I noted to myself this is why I don't leave her in a room alone with James.... What cute girls you have!