Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday!

On December 31st, we celebrated Jennie's 2nd birthday (in addition to the mini-celebration at the Grandparents' house a few days before)

We took Jennie for a birthday lunch at McDonald's--mainly so she could play in the play-place since it was way too cold to go to the park.

Jennie enjoying some of Daddy's french fries--She is looking at the play area.


Jennie and Mommy on the slide that kept shocking us.


Jennie climbing the play-place stairs.--Mommy had to go with her because the other kids kept stepping on her.


Since we had a cupcake at the Grandparents' house, we decided to have donuts for our treat.


As you can tell, Jennie didn't mind having donuts instead of cake.

Jennie opening her presents--this one she actually opened earlier. I guess I didn't put them up high enough. She came out of the computer room smiling with them in her hands saying "Look what I got!"


On Christmas, Jennie didn't want to rip the wrapping paper off; but on her birthday, she did it without any hesitation.


To end the celebration (And to burn off some off the sugar), Jennie and Daddy played a few games of "Hallway" bowling.

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Happy Birthday Jennie!

Doug and Amanda said...

Looks like a fun birthday! We thought of you, Jennie that is,On her big day, but just sent a wish your way. Here's to the two's! Did you make the shirt she is wearing? I recognize the fabric from somewhere? Very cute. The play land is a good idea, we may have to take advantage of that here soon...It is so cold outside! BRRRR

Tina said...

Well she's Officially 2 now!
Looks like it was a fun day for her-and Mom & Dad! I imagine Regina just watched the fun!
Donuts-Hmmmm, not a bad idea at all!