Thursday, February 03, 2011

Regina's First "Happy Day"

Today, Regina is officially 6 months old. In our family, we celebrate their half birthdays---their happy day. This day was devoted to making Regina happy.


Regina is on the move.
She doesn't crawl yet, but she has figured out how to slide around the room.
(However she does get stuck sometimes.)

While Jennie was napping, Regina got to play with her baby doll without having big sister take it away. (Recently, the only time Jennie cares about baby doll is when Regina has it.)

Regina loves playing with Jennie, so they did a lot of it to help celebrate.


Sometimes the "photo shoots" aren't so successful.

I had to put this on in even though it wasn't about Regina...At morning snack, Jennie picked up her bowl and pretended it was a phone. (She had an entire conversation with someone.)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Half Birthday!

Doug and Amanda said...

Green Grass! Oh I am so Jealous! Happy Half Birthday to Regina! Doug and I were yesterday tryng to figure out how old she was (ofcourse we could have just looked at the calendar and cleared it all up, but that would have been to easy, for the record I was closer to correct them him)

Tina said...

Happy Happy Day Regina!
Happy Days are the BEST!
What beautiful girls!

Kaybee said...

EV is crawling now! It is hard to go in reverse :) She gets stuck too! Your girls are getting so big!