The last couple of weeks, our family has had a hard time sleeping at night. Jennie was teething--didn't know this until I brushed her teeth at a different angle. Regina wasn't to be nursed back to sleep every time she wakes up--this is every hour.
I am one sleep deprived mommy. And I would take a nap in the afternoon, but they are on different sleep schedules.
3 comments:
Maybe you could find a secure place to park the car, lock it and sleep with them? They look so cute, I hope you get some sleep soon.
I PROMISE--When you come up for Christmas your #1 Gift will be A NAP!
I'll be HAPPY to "sacrifice" and hold and play with two little girls for an hour or two(or three)!
oh man, I feel for you!Sleep deprivation is the worst! Becca was teething the other week too and I didn't know it until I brushed at a different angle...funny! "oh that's why your so grumpy!!!"
Post a Comment