Sunday, November 28, 2010

There she goes...

Regina has been working on rolling over for a while now. She usually only makes it to her side and then gets distracted. Well today she made it all the way to her tummy!--And I got to see it happen :) It was right after I changed her diaper and she was laying on the couch. I got up to throw away the diaper and she started to roll, so I watched her for a second and she made it all the way... I, of course, ran and got the camera so I could take pictures of her accomplishment.


Besides rolling over, Regina has started to grab at things and play with some toys. She has fallen in love with her stuffed caterpillar and her sister's Abby Caddaby doll. Here are a couple of pictures of her sleeping with Abby. Regina usually stares at Abby until she falls asleep, but this time she was playing with her before she fell asleep.



3 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

Oh, she is so cute, I just want to hold her!

Tina said...

There's just something about a sleeping baby--makes you want to nuzzle their little cheeks!
She's SO sweet!

D.Jones said...

oh wow, Regina is rolling over! She is getting so big. And soooo cute!