Friday, December 17, 2010

Success!!!

For the holidays, Matthew's family enjoys a very yummy coffee cake. This is Matthew's FAVORITE treat. Since I didn't make one for Thanksgiving and we won't be around for Christmas and he just finished his first term in the MBA program, I decided to make him one.
And...


I successfully got it out of the pan! (This is the first time that I have ever gotten it out without it falling apart.) I am so proud of myself, but I don't think, I will be able to recreate this for the one I will have to make for his birthday in April.

2 comments:

Tina said...

WOW first a perfect Turkey, now a great looking coffee cake!!!
Guess you're going to be doing ALL the cooking before long hmmmm????
Congrats on the Cake and Congrats to my boy--he did great with school!
Love you guys!

Doug and Amanda said...

looks yummy! Hope it tasted as good as it looks, I am sure it did!