Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving fun...

This year, we celebrated Thanksgiving at our house with another family from our ward... I neglected my job as the photographer, but we did manage to get one picture of each of us.

Jennie enjoying her pumpkin pie--she ate the pumpkin part and left the crust.

Jenette basting the turkey--this was her first one she ever made. (It turned out great!)

Regina's 1st Thanksgiving---She slept through most of the meal, but she is too young to eat any of it anyway.

Matthew with the appetizers---a family tradition to have beef stick, cheese, and crackers before the big meal.

2 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

Oh, The Turkey looks lovely, Congrats on Surviving making your own for the first time. Doug made ours yesterday, and it was Fabulous!

Tina said...

That Turkey looks Fabulous! I think you can make it from now on...I'll bring the beefstick and cheese!
Great to see you all on our way home--Love you four and Yes, Jennie--Grandma and Grandpa missed you too!