Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Jennie

Jennie is a definite talker.



Here are a few phrases that make us smile/laugh.

"Dad is a Boy." Then you have to acknowledge this for her to stop saying it.

"Ghost Oatmeal and Boo Milk" I asked her the other day what she wanted for breakfast and that is what she told me.

"King! King! Don't kill the Juice" During Family Home Evening, we had a lesson about Esther and we said King Don't Kill the Jews. So Jennie spent the rest of the night saying that.

"Oh, She's sad" Anytime, Jennie hears anyone cry; she says that even in the grocery store.

"See you later, next time." She says this to the water in the bathtub when she is done taking a bath.

"I'm playing with the remote." I couldn't see Jennie, so I asked her what she was doing and she said that very matter-a-fact.

"Go for a Walk...Okay." Jennie says this and then goes running for the front door.

Jennie on her leash ready for a walk.

2 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

I am not sure why but the past couple of times I have tried to leave comments the system has booted me? So hopefully this posts? I love the new sidebar pictures, not sure when you updated but they are cute, and the one of Jennie in her "leash" as you called it is so cute! That is great she has so much to say and adorable how she mimics you! Hope things are well.

Tina said...

I love the "Juice" comment.
Right up there with "AGAIN?"--which is code for: "Sing it Again"-"Read it Again"-"Feed Me MORE of That"!
And, of course, Grandma ALWAYS WILL!
Just wait til she starts "teaching" Regina WORDS???!!!