Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun

We had a great Halloween this year.

Some friends invited us to an adult only costume party. Matthew was a Rodeo Clown and I was a Marionette. (We only had to buy face paint to complete our homemade costumes.)

Then on Saturday, our ward had a Trunk or Treat Activity. Jennie was a ladybug. (She loved the costume sooo much that I had to take it off of her while she was kicking and screaming, but when I tried to put it on her for the event, she was kicking and screaming because I was putting it on her---silly girl.)


Regina was a flower for Halloween. (We I got the costume a couple of weeks ago, it was a little too big, but when I put it on her for the event, it was a little too small in the length--she must be growing.)

Our little family at the Trunk or Treating Activity. We wanted to decorate our trunk but didn't make the time to do it and we decided not to dress ourselves up---it is hard enough to get the girls ready on time as it is.


The Girls together in their costumes.


Our wilted little flower after Trunk or Treating. (She actually slept most of the time during the activity.)


Jennie was wired from the one sucker we gave her after she finished trunk or treating with her daddy. (Jennie loved going around looking at all the cars and the people--she kept saying look people or that's a boy.)

Since Halloween was actually on Sunday, I decided that the Girls needed to have some Halloween Spirit at church. So I made them matching skirts and they wore a Halloween top. (Jennie kept pointing out that Regina was a pumpkin all through Sacrament Meeting in her loudest voice, it seemed like.)

5 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

Looks like a good time! everyones costumes look so fun! Happy 1st of nov!

Doug and Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JRiggles said...

You guys look like you had fun. I'm so glad. Your girls are precious!

Tina said...

Adorable-ALL of you! I LOVE the wilted little flower sleeping in her carseat!

D.Jones said...

it sounds like you did have a lot of halloween fun! I loved your marienette costume. very creative. And your girls were dolls. I can't believe how much they look a like! Adorable!