This is Jennie's first pair at 21 1/2 months old:
I told her to find her toes in this picture and she told me that they were lost.
They seem a little big in the pictures, but once I washed them, they fit her much better.
She fell in love with them when Grandma and Grandpa C brought them today. (Great job picking out the snowman print, Grandpa!) At first she waddled like a duck in them, but soon discovered that it wasn't like her sleep-sack--she could actually walk/run in them.
3 comments:
So Cute-glad they fit and maybe the "non-skid" footies will help her get better traction and less "crashes"!
We are still using the sleep sack, maybe once we are estabnlished in the bed (meaning all sleeping is happening there) we will venture in to footed jammies! I love that her toes are lost in them, how cute!
oh, so cute. I love that she said her toes were lost! Footsies are so fun!
Post a Comment