Sunday, November 07, 2010

Polk-a-Dots

As I was dressing Regina, this morning, I realized that I dressed Jennie in a Polk-a-dot dress already. So I had to take pictures. (not to mention, Regina was due for her three month pictures)

Jennie in her Green Polk-a-dot dress (Given to us by our friend)


Regina's three month pictures. She is holding her head up really well, which made taking these pictures much easier.


Jennie and Regina
(Jennie is doing much better helping to hold Regina for pictures. She used to try to hold Regina around the head.)

Jennie and Regina (I guess they were done having their pictures taken.)

1 comment:

Tina said...

BOY do I miss those little girls!
I woke up this morning thinking,
"I sure wish I could see Jennie and Regina today!" Guess I'll suffer through with looking at their photos for another week or two--Love you all! GRANDMA