Thursday, July 08, 2010

And It Continues

Jennie has never stopped "talking" since she began making noises as a little baby. The first movie is of Jennie when she was about 3 1/2 months old. The second video is Jennie when she is 18 months old.


Now if only we could understand what she is actually saying.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I guess all that matters--SHE knows what she's saying--and is happy saying whatever that is!!!
(I like listening to MY boy being silly with YOUR girl!) Love, TINA

MJ~* said...

Hehe Jenette those are awesome. Some day you will wish you didn't know what she is saying. Hehe she is growing up so good. Have a great day!

jenettew said...

To Jenette: I saw a link to your blog when you commented about the crock pot blog. I was so surprised to see another person who spells their name like I do! In all my life, and I just turned 52 on Wed., I have only met one other "Jenette", and she was in Australia.

Nice name! And I see that you are LDS also. I live in Saratoga, CA. You can see my blog by clicking on 'jenettew' where I left my comment on the crock pot site. Just wanted to say hello!