Matthew's before and after pictures... He looks very different to me. He has had facial hair since we were married--five years ago. When Jennie first saw him, she was very wide-eyed, but warmed up to him quickly.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Who is that guy and what did you really do with Matthew???
WOW! Thanks for all the comments and Well wishes. We seem to be on the up hill at least Addy and I, we both got it very close to each other, although if you heard us cough or saw our garbage full of tissues you might doubt me, Doug however is probably a good three days behind us, Addy and I both ended up having to go back to the Dr for this gunk and are both on yikes antibiotics, Doug thinks he is going to make it without going to the DR he has until Mon an then he will have an appt, I mean seriously 4 weeks we have had crud in our home, so now we are doing lots of laundry lots of cleaning or at least disinfecting, I won't let anybody drink out of a cup for longer then an hour, and towels and clothes are a one day thing (which is not the norm at our house)We are just hoping not to catch anything else, oh yeah we are avoiding nursery until our immune systems are back up and running.Fun, fun, fun, I really can think of other ways to spend the summer.... Oh well. Hope your Birthday was good, and that you get to have that baby soon. It is too bad we don't live closer the girls could have watched seaseme street together the other day instead of alone.
3 comments:
Who is that guy and what did you really do with Matthew???
Wonder if it is going to take???
WOW! Thanks for all the comments and Well wishes. We seem to be on the up hill at least Addy and I, we both got it very close to each other, although if you heard us cough or saw our garbage full of tissues you might doubt me, Doug however is probably a good three days behind us, Addy and I both ended up having to go back to the Dr for this gunk and are both on yikes antibiotics, Doug thinks he is going to make it without going to the DR he has until Mon an then he will have an appt, I mean seriously 4 weeks we have had crud in our home, so now we are doing lots of laundry lots of cleaning or at least disinfecting, I won't let anybody drink out of a cup for longer then an hour, and towels and clothes are a one day thing (which is not the norm at our house)We are just hoping not to catch anything else, oh yeah we are avoiding nursery until our immune systems are back up and running.Fun, fun, fun, I really can think of other ways to spend the summer.... Oh well. Hope your Birthday was good, and that you get to have that baby soon. It is too bad we don't live closer the girls could have watched seaseme street together the other day instead of alone.
Post a Comment