I really don't like the water---I would rather sit by the pool than go swimming. However, my husband loves the water and would love to go swimming everyday. I think Jennie is going to take after her father. She loves the water and would play in the bathtub all day long if I let her. She gets mad when I take her out of the tub, even when the water has turned cold and she is shivering.
So last Saturday, the weather finally got warm enough for Jennie to go swimming. Since we don't have a pool, we went to the water fountain down by the Capital Building. She had a blast playing in the water---but I think her daddy had even more fun taking her.


2 comments:
So fun! I love your cute belly.
SO the truth is out--It must be because there are no oceans in Montana--HOWEVER, I thought ALL folks from Montana LOVE water, cuz after all
"A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT!"
Guess loving the water is in the Conde Genes! Brian and Jake's girls all love to swim/splash! Guess Sedona, AZ next summer will be Wet and Wild! How Fun! Grandma Tina
Post a Comment