
Everything looked great on the Ultrasound yesterday. They checked and rechecked the feet--they look normal so hopefully this one won't have clubfeet. We were a little shocked when we were told it was a girl. When I was pregnant with Jennie, I knew it was a girl before we found out. I had the feeling that this one was a boy before we found out but was wrong. So now we are discussing the many possibilities for a name.
8 comments:
CONGRATS!!!
Two girls is great! It's sweet to watch them play now, sisters are the best.
I thought it might be a boy too, but we are VERY EXCITED for another NIECE!!!! We have been checking regularly to see if you had found out yet! So exciting!
Hooray! I'm so excited for you
If she's as wonderful as our little Jennie--It's GRAND! And as one of her GRANDMAS, I'm excited!
We are so happy for you all--
GRANDPARENTS CONDE
Kiss Jennie for us!
Together we can populate the world with girls!!! :) Girls, girls, girls!
Yeah that's soooo exciting. Congrats!!! :)
Congrats! So happy for you!
Post a Comment