Capturing Our Moments in Time
Congrats Jennie! That is so exciting! It has just been a few weeks for us, but it has really been so fun with Addy Walking, I hope it is good for you guys too....
How totally awesome!! She is quite the mover!!
Watch Out World--Here SHE COMES!Love-Grandma & Grandpa Conde
Hooray! She's so cute!I saw this and told Jake, and he said, "Oh, yeah. I knew that." He just forgot to tell me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats Jennie! That is so exciting! It has just been a few weeks for us, but it has really been so fun with Addy Walking, I hope it is good for you guys too....
How totally awesome!! She is quite the mover!!
Watch Out World--Here SHE COMES!
Love-Grandma & Grandpa Conde
Hooray! She's so cute!
I saw this and told Jake, and he said, "Oh, yeah. I knew that." He just forgot to tell me.
Post a Comment