Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Native American Name

Once I read a fiction book about a Native American girl. In the book, it described how she received/got her name.


...Well if Jennie was that girl, I think she would be named Two Tries. Jennie is one of those people that I think she is going to have to try things at least twice before she realizes it hurts or isn't good. For instance, the other day we were playing outside and she got into the dirt--she had to eat it twice before she decided it wasn't tasty (each time she gave me a look like yuck what is this). Also, Jennie will hit her head on something like a wall or the table start crying and then immediately does it again just to make sure that it hurts.


Jennie Conde AKA Two Tries

3 comments:

JRiggles said...

I can't wait to see her....and you.

Kaybee said...

I love that! Two Tries!!

The Henricksen Journal said...

so funny!