Today, Jennie had an appointment with the foot doctor. We were told that she has to wear her special shoes only at night time.
AND
once she grows out of this pair of shoes (which should be in a couple of months) she is done with them! We will have to go back for a follow appointment after a couple of months of being out to her special shoes, but just the thought of it is enough to make me shout for joy!
Check out her progress...


4 comments:
That is FABULOUS NEWS! good job Mom for being so diligent, Hooray Jennie!
This is so Awesome! I'm so happy for you guys.
That is so great! I really am so excited for you! Sam's sister's little boy has one club foot, and she's counting down days till he can be out of his shoes too! Congrats!
that is amazing! Really great news! I love seeing the progress! Way to go Jennie!!!
Post a Comment