Monday, June 08, 2009

The time...

(This is her first bite)
The time has come from Jennie to start eating rice cereal. I am sure she could have started earlier, but I wasn't ready for her to grow up (I don't think I still am, but she thinks she is)
Jennie did really well with eating it. She kept trying to get more and more off the spoon. And thanks to Grandma Hegerhorst's bibs, she didn't get any on her clothes or highchair.


3 comments:

D.Jones said...

oh wow! I can't believe she's on solids! She is so grown up now! Didn't we just see you guys the other week? Too cute! I love passing milestones with babies!

Anonymous said...

Where did she get those bug eyes in the picture? Most have come from spending too much time in Idaho, or was that Montana?

Kaybee said...

Honestly, she is sooo cute. Go Solids! Means maybe longer sleeping time and less nursing for you.