Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vacation

We had a great time on your vacation---even though it rained some of the days.
Here are a few pictures from the trip.

Our hiking adventure.

There were painted javelinas all over the place. (This one was at the pink jeep plaza.)

Matthew finally taking it easy (He really needed the vacation)
Our window shopping time in Uptown Sedona. (We did buy a few things for Jennie--pictures to come later)
Jennie did really well on the flights. We were able to go on a hike and go swimming. But the best thing was the new "skill" Jennie learned from her grandparents. Take a look...

7 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

How cute! Glad you had a good time. Is that a rental car seat or is that Jennie's? Addy is I fear too long for her current car seat (okay I know she is longer then what the car seat is rated for, not something we thought about, we expected her to outweigh it first) Anyways I am starting to look for a new one that is rear facing and rotates forward after she is two(I guess there are new guidelines?) The seat Jennie is in looks comfy, did she/ does she like it?

JRiggles said...

I love it!!! She is sooo cute!

D.Jones said...

What a fun vacation! Sad you had rain there--but Hooray for our WA sunshine! Jennie's new skill is so cute! Very fun--glad your back!

Anonymous said...

Now you are truly blessed....

The slandered grandparents do not know what you are writing about...

Stephanie said...

Oh, your baby is ADORABLE! I LOVE the bubble blowing :) SOOOO cute!

Mariel said...

I would love to go there!

Lovely family! Just stumbled on your blog. Hope you don't mind that I commented...

Mariel
www.oneshetwoshe.com

The Henricksen Journal said...

of course she'll do it during sacrament meeting! so cute.