Saturday, June 20, 2009

What's Jenette been up to?

You might ask the question "What's Jenette been up to?" since the recent posts seem to be all about Jennie.
Well take a look...


I made strawberry jam (with the help of my mother-in-law and her famous Boy Scout Pot.)
I have started a container garden with carrots, tomato, lettuce, oregano, cucumber, and some flowers. Thanks to Sis. Farr; it is growing like crazy!

I have made a few improvements to Jennie's car seat straps and made a matching one for her shoe bar. (The fabric is from my old shower curtain--it just keeps on giving.)
I made Jennie a new jumper. It turned out so well and I didn't have to do much seam ripping.

4 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

I love that fabric for the dress, it was avaialbe here in a light green and yellow, which I happened to pick up for the quilt I am working on, The pink is just adorable though as is the jumper!

D.Jones said...

good to hear what you are up to! Looks like you've been busy! Your garden is so cute! We started one too! And, you are so sew creative:)

Jarom & Corinne said...

Looks like so much fun, I love the jumper supper cute!!!

Brian and Christina said...

I love the jumper. I almost bought the same fabric the other day. You have good taste I guess.