Friday, May 15, 2009

Going to Find...

On Wednesday, I am leaving to find some sun! I have had enough of the rain and lack of sunshine. I am looking forward to soaking up some natural light and lounging by the pool. How is this all happening?

Thanks to great in-laws for inviting us to spend a week with them in Arizona! I only have one thing to say...

There had better be some sun when I get there or else!!!

8 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

HOpe you have a good time and get all the sun your hoping for... If there is extra you could send it this way, we wouldn't mind

Shana Eberhard said...

Lucky you! Of course the weekend you leave it'll be sunny and warm here. Isn't that just how it is ;)

Michelle Marie Chidester Conde said...

Hey Jenette! I went and made a blog like you told me to. It's pretty plain, as I'm still trying to figure out how to do this stuff. But anyways, it's at: http://jakeandmichellecondefamily.blogspot.com/

Have a great time in Sadona!

D.Jones said...

ooohhhh, Arizona! I was just telling Kris that I wanted to move somewhere where it was summer all the time! I'm loving this weekend here in WA--so beautiful! I hope Arizona is hot hot hot--summer here we come!

JRiggles said...

Have a Great Trip! Holler when you get back so we can hang out.

Kaybee said...

Amen Sister!

Brian and Christina said...

Thanks for being so willing to help. I appreciate that. I will keep you posted.

The Henricksen Journal said...

hope you are having fun. It has been wonderfully sunny here while you are away... but will be sunny when you return. I think?