There goes the other cast... The other cast came off this afternoon. We found it in her bed.
So what did we do after she wiggled out of it... We gave her a tub bath! She loves getting a tub bath, which is a big contrast to her attitude of a sponge bath. The only time she is calm during a sponge bath is when I am washing her hair.
I told sam about this, and he thought it was hilarious! What a clever baby!
anyways, Christina Wilson -our cousin- told me about BABYWISE it's a book that teaches you how to get your baby to sleep through the night. I worked wonders for her, and it's doing great for me too. I highly recommend it.
2 comments:
Hehe that silly little girl ^_^
I told sam about this, and he thought it was hilarious! What a clever baby!
anyways, Christina Wilson -our cousin- told me about BABYWISE it's a book that teaches you how to get your baby to sleep through the night. I worked wonders for her, and it's doing great for me too. I highly recommend it.
Post a Comment