Saturday, January 31, 2009

I never thought...

It was 11:00 PM and what were we doing?

Going for a car ride to calm down a screaming baby! She had been crying nonstop for several hours, so the last resort was to take her for a car ride. We drove around town for an hour before she calmed down enough to finally fall asleep.
I never thought I would have a baby that needed to go for a car ride to calm down... I hope this isn't going to become a regular event in our house.

4 comments:

Shana Eberhard said...

I've definitely done that before! Sorry it's so hard, I'm right there with you ;)

Doug and Amanda said...

I'd say that picture is worth a thousdand words...Not that it is any consulation, but I have read in several books that babies reach their peak fussiness between weeks 5 and 6, we'll keep our fingers crossed for you that it is just that and it passes quickly.

Jarom & Corinne said...

she still looks so cute even when she is mad! :)

Brian and Christina said...

Sorry I probably should have told you about this book sooner but I forgot. Get the book, "On Becoming Baby Wise" It teaches you how to train your kid to sleep through the night. Logan was sleeping 8 hours a night by just a couple weeks old and then by 3 months he was doing 12 hours.