Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our Little...

Our little Houdini! I was jokingly calling Jennie, our little Houdini, since she keeps pulling her arms out of her blanket no matter how tight I wrap her. Well this morning, she pulled a different Houdini trick...

She wiggled out of one of her casts! This didn't make her parents happy because this means her feet have a chance to regress and the doctor isn't around until Tuesday. Also now she can move her knee and once that cast is back on, she is not going to be a happy camper again.
I hope that she doesn't wiggle out of the other cast, but her toes seem to be disappearing up into that cast.

What am I going to do with our Little Houdini!?

1 comment:

Kaybee said...

I see how that is less effective!! That's kind of crazy she was able to do that.