Jennie is on her way to recovery...

Back in August, we found out that Jennie would be born with clubfeet. So we did some research and found a doctor in town that could help her. Today was the first day of her treatment. She wasn't a happy camper while the casts were being put on. She screamed the entire time, but she screams when her diaper is being changed normally. She did calm down immediately after the treatment and even slept on the way home. The casts are going to take some getting use to. I have to now put clothes on her over her head instead of the other way (she hates this too), diaper changing is tricky, and feeding her is awkward. I know with time these will all become second nature to me though.
2 comments:
let me know if you need anything! I mean anything! Even if you just need an adult to come over to have an adult conversation. :)
I'm glad to hear things seem to be working out in spite of the challenges. Our prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment