Monday, November 10, 2008
My Baby Shower...
This past week, one of my friends gave me a great baby shower. We played a couple of fun games and chatted a ton. I got great gifts, but surprisingly, I didn't get a single diaper. Not that I am complaining, but I thought diapers were a gift everyone got at a baby shower. I also had another doctor's appointment and all is well. It was silly because the nurse who measured my stomach ask how far along I was. When I told her 32 weeks and asked her if that is what my stomach said she was surprised how right on it was---but I have been like that my whole pregnancy. Also she was surprised that I could tell her where the baby was laying so she could find the heart beat quickly. I guess since there isn't much room in my belly for the baby, it has been easy for me to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment