Sunday, November 16, 2008

Child Birth Class...

This Saturday, Matthew and I went to our child birth class... and WOW was it an eye opener! I think that I have more apprehension about labor than I was before the class. However, I know that there is no other way for this baby to be born, so I'm going to have to deal with it. I'm glad that we only had to go for one day. I don't think that I could have sat through any more of it.
Sadly, that was the highlight of my week. I have been mainly "nesting" right now. Hopefully, I will find some project to do this week.

2 comments:

Brian and Christina said...

No need to worry about labor. Just get an epidural as soon as they will let you and you will be just fine. You will be in heaven once you get it. You don't feel anything.

The Henricksen Journal said...

You will be great! As for projects? Check out this site: www.thislittleproject.blogspot.com

See you soon! Gail