Sunday, August 03, 2008

Play Ball!

This weekend Matthew's brother came to visit (His wife is visiting her family in California for the week). Matthew and his brother spent some time doing "non-pregnant" activities since both their wives are pregnant and are limited in what they can do... While they were busy doing "non-pregnant" activities, I went to the farmer's market and did some sewing projects. I have been doing a lot of crafty projects recently. It is something I can do to occupy my time while Matthew is at work or busy with his church calling. I also have been reading like crazy. I am starting to get bored. I think I am going to have to find some other things to keep me busy.
However, yesterday evening Matthew and his brother did include me. We went to a Rainiers baseball game. It was actually the first Rainiers game we've gone to this year which is strange for us. We love going to baseball games but have been busy with other things that we haven't made it to one.

No comments: