Friday, August 08, 2008

News! News! News!

Today we had our gender discovering ultrasound!
And we are excited to announce that we are definitely expecting a
GIRL!!!
We are very happy about the news. The baby looked healthy on the ultrasound. She is in the 50th percentile and she is 9 ounces (give or take an ounce). However, we found out that she is stubborn. It took 30 minutes to get her to roll over so we could see her profile and she allowed us to take one quick picture before she rolled back over. (Her hand is in the picture above her head as well). Also, she kept putting her arms and hands in front of her face.

In this picture, she showed us her face but covered her eyes with her fingertips. We thought this was funny because when I get excited or embarrassed I cover my eyes the same way!

We plan on naming her Jennie after my great-grandmother.

4 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting!!!! I love the name, too!

D.Jones said...

That is soooo exciting Jenette! Congratulations--a little girl! Gilrs are so much fun! Good for you guys having the name picked out--I'm still working on the twins' names. Hooray for you guys!

Muffin said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Look like a boy!

Posted by Whosang Thatsong