Yesterday was my birthday...It was a very low key day. I basically did what I do every day--banking, clean, laundry, dishes, etc. I did make it out to Target to buy more cleaning products and to buy some essentials for my changing body.
Matthew had to work all day, so we went out for dinner and went to the movies to see The Dark Knight. He got me a CD and the day before, he took me to the local garden nursery and said to pick out my new plant--I found a really nice one that is small so it will have many years of growing, if I don't kill it ;)
2 comments:
Happy VERY Late Birthday! So i got your note and I just wanted to say, thanks for letting me know about your blog, you look great! Congrats on the baby, I wish you the very best w/ your pregnancy. Keep in touch! Becky
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment