Matthew and I have very exciting news. We are finally going to be parents! I am 12 weeks pregnant. We found out that I was pregnant May 1st, but wanted to wait to tell everyone since I have had problems before...Anyway, as of right now I am due Jan. 3rd. We are both very excited. I think I am finally getting over morning sickness. I have been sick morning, noon, and night. Matthew has been a good sport about the whole sickness thing since it had made me worthless. I wasn't even able to think about food, cleaning, laundry, or anything else. I even had to hold my breath when I walked into the kitchen because the smell set it off, and good hygiene was a big chore for me... But things are better now or at least today they are.
If you notice the date and time of the picture, it was taken May 25th at around 12:45 AM. That's right. I got my first ultra sound in the middle of the night while I was in the ER with some lower abdominal pain. We were both relieved that the pain wasn't anything to worry about. But we didn't enjoy the 5 hours in the ER. However the outcome was a blessing. (The actual picture is better. You can actually see a nose, and hand buds).
Later in that week, I went to my doctor and told him how Matthew didn't get to come with me to see the Ultra Sound in the ER, so he did another Ultra Sound and made it into a movie so I could show Matthew at home. The first one, you can see the umbilical chord and the second one, the baby was moving around like crazy. (And of course the heart beat can be seen) We are both very grateful...
3 comments:
That is so exciting! I am so happy for you both, good luck with everything keep us posted! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! :)
Congrats Jenette! We're so excited for you. This is your cousin Muffin. Check us out at thegraysonsfaces.blogspot.com. We'd love to hear from you!!!
Post a Comment