Friday, January 07, 2005

Five more things

So here are five more things I am thankful for....
1) my friend Tim...He fed me dinner last night...Yummy spaghetti!
2) being able to audit an Aerobics Class last night...I am in the class but I don't get graded.
3) it being a small world...I met a girl in my class whose brother was on the mission with me.
4) a piece of gum...It helps fight "cheese" breath when you can't brush your teeth.
5) music...It helps drowned out back ground noise, so I can study.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I'm glad you like technology, your finally a true member of the family. You should however check your spelling and grammar (i.e. in #2 how do you AUDIT AN AEROBICS CLASS????, and in #4 I believe that you brush your TEETH and not TEST). Other than that your doing fine!!!

Love Shawn