Well the first purpose of this website was for a college technology class, but it is changed. I have fallen in love with technology, so I have decided to use this as my personal blog. This is the place where my family and friends can come to see what is going on with my life and to see what I am grateful for.
So I am going to start with some items of gratitude.....
Even though I don't like having to walk in the snow every morning, I am grateful for the moisture we are receiving. It is much needed. I am also grateful for a wide, warm scarf my mom knitted me over the Christmas break. In addition, I am grateful for technology without it I wouldn't be able to write this for all to see. Furthermore, I am thankful for the nice new roommates I have. They are willing to give me a ride to the grocery store. Finally, I am thankful for the class that is making me write what I am grateful for daily ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment