Well I have survived the first week back to school. My mind already seems burnt out. I have been reading an assignment all day. I am still not done, but I needed a break--can't concentrate anymore. As you can tell, this semester is going to be a busy one for me. I will be living off my savings because of the workload required. Some of the girls in my classes think that they are going to work, but I do not think that I would get all the work done if I did. This semester requires tons of reading and plenty of projects. However, I have the same people in all my classes, so we have a great support group for each other. The weird this is...there is a girl named Jeanette in my class. We both have the same last name initial also. This has never happened to me and I don't like it. When the teacher calls on her, I get all nervous because I think I am being called on and most of the time I don't know the answer.
Anyway, I have moved places to live. I love where I am living. My roommates are great and I think I will get along with them just fine. The place has a website so you can see what I am living in. (http://www.canyonterrace.com) There has already been an issue though. The ceiling is leaking in the bathroom, but management has looked at it and will fix it on Monday--they are great managers.
...For one of my classes I have to keep a gratitude journal--five things I am thankful for each day so here are five things...1)My Roommates sharing their pizza with me 2)A clean apartment 3)Great shower pressure 4)A friend who wrote me an email just when I was thinking about him---the answer to your question is DEC 2005 5)A friend who helped me with my homework---I got the boomarang to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment