Sometimes I think we find some unique places and events to attend. September was filled with a few of them.
These pictures were all made with different color insects!
Look at all the different colors of seahorses.
I don't think I could create these pictures of snake even though they are dead.
Cody really liked the birds...it was a little strange that they had no eyes.
Caldwell's annual cardboard races and car show are a must. This year our neighbor participated in the event.
The train depot was open during the event. The kids loved the trains especially Kyle.
The rope the kids made at the wrench museum.
Who would have thought that in Marsing there would be a wrench museum. The owner was happy to give us a tour of his collection.
Matthew holding liquid mercury. It was surprisingly heavy.
And of course the days were perfect for lots of outdoor play. The boys and a spend an afternoon at "mosquito-ville" They are such goof balls.























No comments:
Post a Comment