Apparently, January came and went without many pictures being taken. We were busy with school starting back up. Regina, Bruce, and Cody are attending in the building four days a week. They aren't too happy about it. Cody even decided spending an entire day on his bed was better than going to the building. And all of the kids have a new cold/cough within the first two weeks of going back. (Which means they had to miss a couple of days.)
Jennie is still doing the hybrid model of school and loves the three days that she is at home doing online school.
I have had some free time...or as I call it, hide from the world time. I made several masks for the kids, read several books, and put together this puzzle.
The kids wanted to earn some extra money, so I gave them some of the chores that I usually get stuck doing. Kyle was so excited to sweep out the garage. He did a really good job on it that he earned an extra dollar for it.
The elementary school surprised us with take and bake pizza just before lunch time one day. The kids were so happy to get it instead of another sandwich.
January was a calm month for weekend adventures. We mainly stayed close to home but we've enjoyed our time together.



No comments:
Post a Comment