Saturday, December 26, 2020

Christmas 2020

We spent Christmas at home this year. It was nice to have just us together. We watched Christmas movies and played games together.


It was really hard for the kids to wait for present time. One of them was up at 5 and the others were all up by 7. To keep them busy, I fed them breakfast at 8. Finally at 8:45, I woke Matthew up so we could open presents. 


The kids and Matthew each got a new Wii game. They have loved playing them.
Our family movie this year. I'm excited that we are mostly done with little kid cartoon movies and that they are getting old enough to enjoy some of the movies I did when I was younger.











The big present was a portable basketball hoop. The kids are excited to play. 

Since I timed the Prime Rib wrong, we ate a large Christmas lunch instead of dinner. It turned out great... someday the kids will eat something other than rolls.

For dinner, we had frozen pizza.
We finished out the day by watching Soul on Disney+ while Matthew went to the movies to see Wonder Woman 1984.


No comments: