Wednesday, June 12, 2019

South Dakota Trip--Part Four


 Our next stop was Bear Country USA. The kids loved driving through the animal enclosures especially the bears. Our only wish was that they had a road where we could have done it a second time. We loved it that much.
Sadly, Kyle slept through the driving part of the tour. He would have loved seeing the bears.





We did wake him up to see the cubs other animals.

We watched the cubs wrestle for thirty minutes straight. The kids loved cheering them on.

 

 The next morning, we headed to the Reptile gardens in Rapid City, SD.
Bruce wanted his pictures the bird eating spider. (I am so glad we don't like in their natural habitat)


 We got to pet turtorises that were older than 100 years old.


 The best part for me was the baby alligator! I loved seeing the crocodile show as well.



After the Reptile Gardens, we went to a Storybook Park. It was fun to see all the play structures but there were too many mosquitoes to enjoy it.









The next morning, we went to the minuteman missile site. It was a small museum, but very informational about our missile history. I had know idea how prevalent missiles were in the places I have lived until now.


No comments: